Sunday, July 25, 2010

short poems by me.......

 Ah! these verses ....were written on a cool rainy day while the nature was in it's most pristine form !! And I was busy looking out of the window instead of concentrating on the lecture :)


* 
Far off in the woods a shadow creeps…
The rhythm of heart beats in cacophony….
Rain drops trail through me….
Leaving me alone in melee…. 

*
My thoughts are haywire and I’m wired….
And I’m unable to think straight….
Why me?? Is the question that escapes…….
*
Birds are chirping far away in the woods,
And shadows are left far behind…..
The rhythm of heart reverberates loud…
But not a mere soul in sight… 

*
Words are engulfing me, and I’m drowning....
Oh! This passion has turned into an obsession....
and it's driving me crazy!



-Fatima

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful verse! Explores all the positive and negative flow of emotions!

    ReplyDelete

Do drop in your views...Comments as well as Criticism is welcome !

Catch up with me at lyraa.starry@gmail.com

Thank You !!